#PUNKAGM2017 - THE VIDEO
The AECC may have been cleared, cleaned and squared away but the memory of the best ever Punk AGM lives on. Our 2017 shareholder party featured:
- 62,500 pints of craft beer poured
- 10,360 LoneWolf gins and vodkas garnished and served
- £2,000 raised for BrewGooder
- 300 BrewDog crew members working
- 70+ different beers on offer
- 21 tasting sessions
- 11 bars
- 7 kilos of mint used at the LoneWolf stand
- 1 epic AGM.
If you didn't manage to make it along to the AGM, you can find out what happened on the blog here and also check out the announcements made by James and Martin during their business talk here. But for a full-throttle look at the day itself check out the video highlights above - and the clock is ticking down until we hit #PunkAGM2018 (and also before then, #PunkAGMUSA on August 26th in Columbus Ohio!).